The Associated Student Government is excited to announce that Will Clark has selected the seven member Freshman Leadership Forum staff for the 2018-2019 academic year! These student leaders were chosen from a pool of 15 strong, passionate applicants. The FLF staff is tasked with assisting Will to carry out the FLF mission and vision to the best of their ability. Each staff member is charged with coordinating a different aspect of FLF. See https://asg.uark.edu/freshman-leadership-forum/ for more information as well as descriptions of each FLF Staff Position.
- Assistant to the Coordinator, Jared Pinkerton
- Leadership Development Coordinator, Katie Gardner
- ASG Branch Coordinator, Brandon Turner
- ASG Branch Coordinator, Lexi Robertson
- RSO Outreach Coordinator, Clay Smith
- Big Event Coordinator, Maria Calderon
- Big Event Coordinator, Hunter Simmons
Freshman Leadership Forum Mission: To educate and engage freshmen in the process of shared governance at the University of Arkansas.
Freshman Leadership Forum Vision: Freshman Leadership Forum members will develop leadership skills and increase awareness of diversity in order to effectively represent fellow students in the future. Freshman Leadership Forum members will learn the operations of ASG through interactive educational programming, serving in multiple roles within the organization, and intentional networking.